Senior Property Manager - Jones Apartments
Mercy Housing San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are committed to creating an accessible, supportive environment. Mercy Housing is deeply committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion. We welcome candidates who will enrich our workplace with their diverse perspectives. At Mercy Housing, we believe every person has dignity and everyone deserves to live in a quality, affordable home. If respect, justice, and mercy are important values to you, we invite you to apply.Job Description
We are looking for a Sr. Property Manager to provide great customer service to our residents, direction for the onsite staff and partner with our community advocates to create a thriving, safe and vibrant location to call "home". You will also partner with area leadership and resident services staff.
- Ensures that the operations of the property(ies) in assigned area of oversight are in compliance with the standards and expectations of Operational Excellence, other stated guidelines of Mercy Housing Management Group (MHM), and Mercy Housing.
- Completes all reasonable work-related directives given by supervisor and above. Responsible for ensuring the completion of all property management site-level activities with site-level staff and other Mercy Housing-related departments to ensure that the Essential Functions are met on a regular and consistent basis.
- Assists Area Director with functions and projects outside the scope of the assigned property(ies).
- Manages one or more properties totaling 300 units or greater or properties with more significant staffing/reporting structures and/or community partnerships (as determined by management).
How we support of #MercyStrong team
- Developed and implemented safety processes for all worksites and provided protective equipment for all staff, to ensure that onsite staff is safe and is secure performing essential work.
- Limited number of staff onsite at properties to enable everyone to safely distance while completing critical tasks.
- Expanded our early Friday hours to allow staff to be with family and friends during this challenging time.
- Provided onsite employees with quarterly bonus pay to help them and their families during this time.
- High school diploma required.
- Professional certification in property or affordable housing management preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years in housing and/or property management.
- Minimum of five (5) years as a manager of multi-family housing.
- Working knowledge of applicable local and federal housing laws, including Fair Housing and Landlord and Tenant laws.
- Experience generating property budgets and managing affordable housing developments, including HUD, Low Income Tax Credits, Rural Housing, and Tax-Exempt Bond properties.
- Exposure to/familiarity with community organizing, services, and programs preferred
*This is a brief description of the job role, if you believe this is a fit for you...please apply!
**Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.**
- Full Time
- $70,000 to $75,000
- Benefits: All staff working more then 24 hours are eligible to participate in:
- Health and wellness programs: health care, dental, vision
- 403B and Roth 403B, flexible spending, basic life, voluntary life, disability coverage
- Identity theft protection
- Employee assistance plan
- Paid volunteer time, paid time off donations, paid time off, and holidays.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at Mercy Housing