Supply Chain Specialist
Mercy Flights Inc Medford, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mercy Flights is accepting applications for a full-time Supply Chain Specialist
Established in 1949, Mercy Flights is a non-for-profit company that was the first civil air ambulance service in the United States. Our focus is in on serving the community by providing quality clinical service, at a reasonable cost for 911 ambulance, helicopter and fixed wing transport.
The Supply Chain Specialist is responsible for procurement, inventory control, shipping/receiving, and order fulfilment for the company in accordance with established procedures. This position will also be responsible for assisting the Materials, IT, Facilities Manager with metrics reporting, statistical analysis, and clerical duties as assigned.
- Hours: 40 hours/week. (non-exempt), Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm;
- Starting Pay rate: $21.00/hr. (DOE);
- Benefits: Company paid medical, dental & vision coverage, life insurance, short-term disability, 401k, and vacation time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for inventory maintenance and controls of company materials, equipment and supplies including purchase order tracking, log maintenance, issuing supplies, and confirming receipt and appropriate charges of orders;
- Performs warehousing tasks including receiving, shipping, tracking, and relocating shipments;
- Orders, receives, and distributes company uniforms (apparel) and maintains an organized inventory;
- Responsible for the preventative maintenance program for company medical equipment including tracking service dates, scheduling maintenance and maintaining records of equipment service and maintenance;
- Responsible for learning the NetSuite Purchasing and Inventory system which supports these functions;
- Responsible to evaluate procurement and usage history to establish min/max reorder points appropriate for every item.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. A degree or certification in supply chain management, logistics, business, accounting, or related field, is a plus;
- A minimum of two (2) years supply chain, materials management, purchasing, warehousing, or a combination of these, or related experience is required;
- APICS certification a plus (CPIM or CSCP);
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to optimize inventory performance via trend forecasting;
- Basic knowledge of procurement and inventory control concepts;
- Ability to work in an ERP system to maintain inventory and vendor records;
- Ability to be courteous, professional and accountable with internal staff and outside vendors or contractors;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel and outlook), internet and web based applications.
How to apply:
Applications are available at www.mercyflights.com or call the Human Resources department at (541) 858-2647. To ensure consideration, a completed Mercy Flights application and resume must be received no later than Friday, September 24, 2021. Incomplete applications and/or resumes will not be accepted or considered for review.
Mercy Flights is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Mercy Flights Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Mercy Flights Inc