Inside Sales Coordinator -- 1st Shift
If you possess a strong technical background and a passion for training and developing others, then we have the perfect role for you. As a member of the Signal Solutions Business Unit, you will have the opportunity to cultivate Mercury's technician and assembler talent and create a robust talent pipeline.
- Design, maintain, and deliver technical content and coursework for technicians and assemblers. Ensure that all training is current and meets the necessary skill and knowledge requirements.
- Determine the optimal training approach, including hands-on, simulation, videos, online, self-paced, and more.
- Develop assessments to assess learning effectiveness and identify opportunities for instructional improvement.
- Oversee the Technician Apprentice Program, ensuring that enrolled employees successfully complete the program and providing guidance and mentorship to those employees.
- Facilitate training or collaborate with subject matter experts to provide RF technician and assembler training.
- Identify other training requirements and suggest necessary training.
- Collaborate with Mercury's Learning and Development team on best practices.
- Implement Lean training - 7S - initial and continuous training for the operations team.
- Apply for state and federal training grants by conducting research.
- May provide production floor support during peak periods.
- Proven 7+ years of experience as a technical electronics trainer.
- Degree in a relevant technical field.
- Experience in instructional design for technical subjects.
- Ability to provide training through a combination of coursework and practical, hands-on, or self-paced training.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable speaking to groups of employees.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
CTT+ (Certified Technical Trainer) certification is a significant advantage.
Experience training in an electronics manufacturing organization, preferably aerospace and defense.
Prior experience with course authoring tools such as Brainshark, Articulate, or Captivate.
Lean 6sigma green belt and 6sigma training.
Technical training experience in an RF/Microwave organization.
You must be proficient in:
$46 - $75 / hr
Mercury SystemsHudson, NH
BusinessView All Mercury Systems Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.