Sales Operations Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Organization: Mercury Broadband is a leading provider of High-Speed Internet and digital phone service. The Company was founded in Topeka, KS, after recognizing a need for Broadband Internet access in rural America. A hybrid approach to serving these "last-mile" customers was developed by extending high capacity fiberoptic networks with the range, reliability, and flexibility of carrier-class wireless technologies. Today Mercury Broadband’s rapidly expanding network is headquartered in Kansas City and provides Internet access to communities throughout five states across the Midwest.
Position Summary: The Sales Operations Analyst position is responsible for providing support to the Sales organization in the following areas
- Track, report and process all sales commissions, incentives and recognition/awards
- Define and manage sales contests for all sales channels and service centers
- Review and analyze all sales KPI’s
- Define, manage and administer annual sales recognition award program
- Process sales reports
Location: Kansas City, Missouri or Topeka, Kansas Offices
Position Type: Full-Time
Compensation: Competitive Pay
Benefits: Health, Vision, Basic Dental & Life Insurance, STD, LTD, 401k, Paid Time Off, Paid Training
- Provide leadership and management for the company’s sales commissions administration across all markets, sales organizations and service centers
- Calculate monthly sales commissions, gain executive approval, and manage the payments to all representatives
- Track all sales results and report status to management and General Managers
- Manage and administer all sales contests and incentive programs
- Define, manage and administer the annual sales recognition program
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 3-5 years of successful financial, accounting or sales operations experience
- Experience in telecom or technology industry
- Experience working with Marketing and Sales teams
- Track record of meeting or exceeding established goals
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of best practices
- Adept at using Microsoft Office platforms for analysis and presentation.
- Strong communicator and presentation skills, excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to problem-solve, including metric-driven thinking
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, finance, accounting, or equivalent experience required. MBA preferred
Mercury Broadband is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Mercury is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department.
BusinessView all jobs at Mercury Broadband