Lab Facilities Specialist - III
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a manufacturing operation/facility management position with a collaborative role in a dynamic environment within Bioprocess Clinical Manufacturing & Technology group.
- - Independent execution of processing suite maintenance within the policies and procedures of the department, division, company, and other mandates.
- Maintain the highest level of proficiency in the responsibilities required of cGMP processing areas
- - Foster a customer service attitude within and among facility and equipment personnel
- - Ensure work is documented in compliance with the ALCOA principles of data integrity, cGMPs, GLPs, and departmental procedures
- - Complete assigned suite maintenance activities within the timeframes required by departmental and site procedures
- - Support material and facility management activities as required
- - Gown to meet cGMP or safety requirements (e.g., aseptic gowning or live virus/BSL-2 gowning)
- - Bachelor of Science in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related scientific field
- - Experience in cGMP manufacturing environments, or related experience
- - Experience with Good documentation practices (GDP)
- - Experience with Microsoft Office
- - Strong written and verbal communication skills
- - Demonstrated interpersonal skills including flexibility, collaboration and inclusion skills
- - Ability to work in a team environment
- - Experience with Power BI, SAP, and/or SharePoint
Imagine getting up in the morning for a job as important as saving and improving lives around the world. Here, you have that opportunity. You can put your empathy, creativity, digital mastery or scientific genius to work in collaboration with other like-minded colleagues to pursue and bring hope to countless people who are battling the most challenging diseases of our time. Our team is always evolving, so if you are among the intellectually curious, join us—and start making your impact today.
AddressWest Point, PA
HealthcareView all jobs at Merck