Who Are We?
Merchant e-Solutions is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We're growing and we're looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment (including a game room and free snacks!) where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
The Product Manager will work with internal and external stakeholders (partners) to understand high level requirements and define scope. The Product Manager will create and drive a project plan through launch and will facilitate kickoff sessions with all stakeholders and break out sessions with departmental stakeholders and the Product Owner. The Product Manager ensures that the Product Owner has adequate information to prioritize the backlog and produce the user stories for Engineering. The Product Manager communicates timelines and status of project to the Executive team and all internal and external stakeholders.
Your Responsibilities will require you to:
- Manage product launch; from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Create, manage, and support projects for new product development and product improvement/enhancements
- Serve as the voice of the merchant/partner to ensure the development of market-driven products
- Define and articulate product and business requirements
- Partner with Product Owners to convey information for user stories
- Assist in the development of go-to-market plans in coordination with Product Marketing; including market segmentation, product positioning, and pricing
- Conduct competitive research to determine the new market opportunities and positioning strategies
Qualified Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, information technology, or business-related area
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience; 2+ years payments industry experience, strongly preferred
- Experience working in both Waterfall and Agile development environments required
- Ability to contribute effectively within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time
- Critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Merchant e-Solutions isan Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.