Who Are We?
Merchant e-Solutions is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We're growing and we're looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment (including a game room and free snacks!) where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
The Digital Marketing Manager leads the company's lead generation efforts working from initial contact acquisition through to generating revenue. This person will generate direct sales campaigns as well as work closely with the sales and partner engagement teams to understand goals and devise and execute programs and campaigns that will help drive sales.
Your Responsibilities will require you to:
- Collaborate with Sales, Partner Relations, and Director of Product Marketing to understand business and revenue goals
- Develop and execute digital strategies and tactics to attain goals by setting-up demand gen, lead gen, and nurturing strategies and plans across digital platforms
- Establish and implement guidelines, leveraging best practices, for marketing automation, across email marketing, nurture programs, scoring, landing pages, and web forms
- Develop strategy and manage SEO/SEM including keyword generation, ad copy testing, bid management, landing page optimization
- Establish and manage PPC approach
- Develop HTML email templates, testing strategies, landing pages, analysis and benchmarking
- Develop and manage list management strategy and opt-in practice
- Provide support for the corporate website, including content management and search engine optimization (SEO), and web analytics
- Measure effectiveness of digital marketing efforts - regularly analyzing and creating actionable reporting on all digital marketing initiatives to continuously optimize overall online mix and performance
Qualified Candidate Profile:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Overall understanding of the digital marketing landscape and how it all plays together
- Marketing automation, lead nurturing (preferably Hubspot certified) and landing page development experience
- Strong working knowledge with metric analysis using systems such as Google Analytics, Webtrends, and attribution platforms
- Experience managing SEO/SEM, PPC, social media, display and mobile advertising campaigns that are proven to raise awareness and drive lead generation
- In depth understanding of digital marketing platforms, including Google AdWords (Search & Display Networks) LinkedIn and Facebook advertising
- In depth experience in website management and landing page development
- Experience with content management systems, preferable Wordpress and basic HTML a plus
- Intermediate knowledge of Salesforce.com, or comparable CRM system
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment
- Confident and clear communicator able to make well-reasoned recommendations to all levels of the organization, from peers to executive leadership
- Ability to visualize data for both technical and non-technical audiences
- BS in marketing, business or related degree
Merchant e-Solutions isan Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.