Join our Camarillo team for Tax Season as a Appointment Center Administrative Assistant.
The primary responsibility will be on setting up, rescheduling and confirming appointments and answering incoming phone calls from clients. As an administrative assistant, you will have a direct impact on the client experience and are vital to the success of the organization. You will be a member of a dynamic team in a collaborative, client-focused environment utilizing your exceptional organizational, communication and problem-solving skills.
This is a seasonal support position starting January 15, 2020 to April 16, 2020.
- Providing prompt and courteous service to clients who call with questions
- Rescheduling existing appointments on CRM
- Setting up appointments for new clients. This involves computer entry of new client’s information, making an appointment on CRM, completing all necessary paperwork for our records, and mailing a new client packet.
- Calling clients and confirming their appointment
- Communicating with tax preparers, front desk, and managers when necessary to answer a client’s question
- Responsible for day-to-day administrative support for one or more Tax Advisors including answering inbound calls and email requests, scheduling and gathering client data for ongoing service processes
- Confirming client information in CRM
- Providing prompt and courteous service to clients who have questions
- Maintaining data integrity across all systems and updating as necessary
- Other duties as needed
- High School Diploma required
- Excellent communication and computers skills, including MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Enjoy collaborating and building positive relationships
- Client or customer service experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment while maintain client focus and demonstrating attention to detail
Work Schedule: Flexible Shifts between Monday to Saturday, 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
When completing an application, please confirm when you are available to work.
Working Conditions: Professional office environment, working inside, standing, and sitting, will be assigned to a workstation, no heavy lifting over 10 lbs.
Mercer Advisors is an equal opportunity employer.
We not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting.