Luxury Auto Sales Consultants
Mercedes-Benz of St. Charles Saint Charles, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
225 North Randall Rd., St. Charles, IL 60174
Automotive Sales Consultant
Generous Pay Plan for Proven Sales Record in any Industry!
Don’t miss this Unique Opportunity of being able to sell Luxury Brand Vehicles!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Mercedes-Benz of St. Charles is a fast-paced, high-energy, forward-thinking company which is looking for Automotive Sales Consultants. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training. We strive to define, improve, and operate by setting the highest standards in the retail automotive industry. We value our employees and invest in their success.
Mercedes-Benz of St. Charles is a proud member of The Resnick Automotive Group, a dealership group dedicated to excellence in customer service, vehicle selection, and repairs and maintenance, which is why we have satisfied customers from Aurora, Wayne, Elgin, Batavia, and Elburn. We believe we’re an integral part of our greater community, and we seek to serve our neighbors as they have served us over the years, including charities like the Alzheimer’s Research and Prevention Foundation, the Northern Illinois Food Bank, The Children’s Advocacy Center of North and Northwest Cook County, and countless others.
- Generous pay plan for proven sales record in any industry
- Medical, Dental and Life insurance
- Hands-on management
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Promotion from within
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process
- Assist the customers to find a vehicle that meets their needs by using the current inventory information
- Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot
- Assist customers in the completion of their sales applications
- Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot’s vehicles daily, reporting any problems to management
- Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
Qualifications - Sales Consultant:
- Automotive Sales experience preferred but not required, sales experience in any industry will be considered
- Experience with Leasing is a plus
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing and friendly, especially while handling objections
- Quality customer service skills and sales track record
- Strong interpersonal and communications, in-person and over the phone
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process
- Proficient in basic business math including percentages
- Capable of learning and using Microsoft Office, accounting software, and proprietary sales programs
- Persistent, competitive and good work ethic
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Mercedes-Benz of St. Charles
AddressSaint Charles, IL
AutomotiveView all jobs at Mercedes-Benz of St. Charles