Lead Utility Assistant
Merced County Community Action Agency Merced, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 Hourly
Under supervision of the WX Business Operations Manager, to administer the programmatic reporting required by the LIHEAP, DOE and DAP weatherization programs; and do related work as required. This is a non-exempt position.
- Responsible for administrative clerical functions;
- Working with clients regarding their Utility bills;
- Collection, input and analysis of data;
- Answer program inquiries and give out information concerning program parameters as appropriate;
- Conduct client intakes;
- Represent and speak on behalf of the Agency before community groups and State and Federal partners
- Encourage and organize community participation in the program;
- Maintain client confidentiality and excellent customer service;
- Supervise the LiHeap office staff at the main office;
- Answer customer questions and help maintain professionalism;
- Monitor and evaluate program
AA Degree in Office Management; Business or related field.
Three (3) years office experience. Previous experience working with the community. Previous supervisory experience (mandatory).
This position will allow for 1 year of hire date to obtain Notary license (Agency will pay for program).
Knowledge and Abilities:
Knowledge of office administration; knowledge of MS Office software (Excel, Word and PowerPoint);computer skills; contract administration; office machines; computer programs & applications.
Ability to work independently; monitor and evaluate program effectiveness; interact and communicate clearly, and effectively orally and in writing.
LICENSES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred, but not required.
- Valid California driver’s license and proof of minimum California vehicle insurance.
- Ability to walk, stoop and squat as needed; be able to lift and carry in excess of 20 pounds on a regular basis and to sit as much as 75% of scheduled working time.
- Must be able to pass a full background check; and clean drug screening
SALARY RANGE: $18.04(63.4-1) PER/HR + Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical, Life) 40 Hours a week.
JOB SITE : MCCAA WEATHERIZATION OFFICE MERCED
APPLY AT : 1235 W. Main St. Merced; application and resume a MUST
DEADLINE : Open Until Filled
Powered by JazzHR
Merced County Community Action Agency
RetailView all jobs at Merced County Community Action Agency