- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mercana is looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our Sales team. You will work closely with the Sales Manager in a specific Regional Territory to support customer needs. Duties include the data entry of incoming customer orders, adjustments to their orders and answering customer inquiries. You are an advocate of our customers; ensure we do our best to meet customer expectations each time, especially those with project deadlines.
- Meet or exceed sales budgets and metrics within your geographical location and team.
- Communicating with customers on a daily basis in a professional and respectful manner, answering questions, providing product information and availability as well as handling shipping or product receipt issues.
- Careful and accurate inputting of orders submitted by our customers. (Orders are received by phone, fax, email, website, EDI etc).
- Troubleshoot customer inquiries and communicate innovative solutions.
- Sorting and distribution of incoming and outgoing email, mail, courier packages, faxes and other important documentation.
- Assist the Operations Manager with various tasks related to transportation logistics, customer orders and deliveries, and other areas as requested.
- Determining action for incoming product and freight claims within your territory. Communicating with customers providing update in a timely fashion.
Skills and Experience
- The experienced candidate should have a minimum 2 years in an office position. Previous experience in wholesale distribution, product sales, logistics and/or ocean shipping are preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have a high level of initiative and pride themselves on their ability to provide exceptional administrative and sales support.
- A customer service-oriented individual who can understand customer needs, communicate effectively with individuals from all levels of organizations, and assist customers professionally, quickly and with a calm demeanor.
- Ability to effectively work independently or in a team environment
- This individual must possess a strong eye for detail.
- Applicant must have high proficiency with MS Office programs (particularly excel) and database entry skills.
- Must have exceptional telephone manner and customer service and sales solution skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- This applicant should have the ability to coordinate multiple priorities, work independently and integrate with our existing team.
- Willingness to take on new projects and challenges.
Mercana is one of North America’s leading home furnishings wholesalers, with interior designer and retail partners around the globe. As a “design-first” company, we produce unique pieces for the home each season; most noteworthy wall art, furniture, lighting and home décor accessories.
Simply put, we provide a wholesale buying experience as unique as our products. Above all, we are dedicated, enjoy what we do and don’t take ourselves too seriously.
What’s in it for you?
At Mercana, we want to ensure that we are continually investing in our greatest resource – our people. We hope to make your employment experience with us the best it can be with employee perks and benefits that contribute to a balanced and enjoyable lifestyle for you and your family.
Here is what you can expect from us:
- Flexible work schedule
- Company funded events (virtual and in person)
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of promotional hires are made within!)
- Access to exclusive discount offers and deals for Mercana staff
- Annual performance incentives offered based on overall company objectives being met
- Subsidized training and education
- Extended health and dental benefits for you and your family
- A dynamic work environment with a great group of people
3250 189 StreetSurrey, BC
Get fresh Coordinator Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.