Customer Service Representative B2B/eCommerce - ON SITE
- $40,000 to $45,000 Yearly
- Medical , Dental , Life Insurance
Mercana is one of North America’s leading home furnishings wholesalers, with interior designer and retail partners around the globe. As a “design-first” company, we produce unique pieces for the home each season including items such as wall art, furniture, lighting and home décor accessories.
Mercana is looking for a Customer Service Rep to join our growing team! Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will work closely with the Business Development and eCommerce team. You’ll manage the day-to-day activities of B2B eCommerce and Large Brick & Mortar customers of strategic importance, (Amazon, Wayfair, Ashley Furniture, La-Z-Boy just to name a few). Some of your duties will include the data entry of incoming customer orders, adjustments to their orders, answering e-mail and phone inquiries and other operational tasks. You’ll be involved in onboarding new development accounts as we continue to grow. This is an opportunity to learn aspects of the entire business as you collaborate with other departments (Purchasing, Warehouse, Marketing, IT) contributing feedback and providing input.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Use our system to track orders from all e-commerce marketplaces and key accounts
- Reviews shipping and receiving documents for accuracy
- Monitor consumer inquiries/tickets and product reviews for action and feedback
- Works closely with eCommerce Managers on Customer Inventory feeds and settings
- Identifies and troubleshoots inaccuracies across product and inventory data
- Inputs and maintains customer part numbers and other relevant data
- Monitors inventory and sales data to identify possible improvements or increased forecasts
- Ensures sales orders are reconciled within internal database across all sales channels
- Provide product and curated assortment setup sheets/quotes when required
- Provide customer freight updates and tracking when required
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience working in a B2B office environment or with a large volume customer/account
- Confidence using sales/inventory software; being tech savvy is an advantage
- Having worked with eCommerce Portals and EDI documents previously is an asset
- Ability to read and interpret inventory reports, sales reports, and packing slips
- Ability to effectively work within a team environment
- Possesses knowledge of the range of products and services
- Demonstrate problem solving abilities
- University Degree/ College Diploma and/or equivalent experience
3250 189th StreetSurrey, BC
Get fresh Customer Service Representative B2B/eCommerce - ON SITE jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.