Analyst Relations Manager
- Posted: December 03, 2022
The Analyst Relations Manager works with industry and technology analysts to inform the market on Merative's offerings and seek feedback from clients, partners and the market at large. This role is strategic, helping to educate the market on Merative and bringing the outside-in perspective back into the company to help drive corporate, product and marketing strategy.
Essential Job Duties:
Build and nurture relationships with the top industry analysts
• Work to build and execute a winning strategy that improves the view of Merative across the analyst community
• Drive domain experts and businesspeople at all levels of the organization to participate in analyst-focused activities and build bi-directional data sharing relationships with analysts
• Coordinate with Merative marketing & communications colleagues on analyst content published in traditional media, help facilitate supporting analyst quotes for media engagements
• Coordinate with Merative marketing colleagues on analyst content to drive demand generation and thought leadership into the market, as well as partnering on events, client-facing webcasts, and digital media
• Manage the process of responding to multiple analyst firm RFIs
• Negotiate with analysts to drive improved results in analyst reports
• Communicate analyst results, progress and issues to Merative managers and executives
Basic Qualifications (minimum requirements needed to perform this job)
Ability to tell a compelling story that conveys how Merative is driving progress in healthcare.
• Strong writing skills, the ability to partner across Merative teams to support a narrative on how we combine trusted, industry-leading technology and deep, real-world experience to help leading healthcare companies transform into insights-driven organizations.
• Capacity to glean meaningful insights from conversations with analysts and communicate the message back to an executive audience
• Confidence and tact to present constructive advice to Merative leaders that may hold an alternative view
• Aptitude to build consensus and brings teams together
• An eagerness to work with highly influential individuals both in and outside of the company, with all personality types
• The tenacity, determination, and patience to be able to push through obstacles and challenge conventional thinking
• Comfortable working at the intersection of analyst, press/media, and Merative business leaders
• Understanding key health technologies and a desire to expand your knowledge in a fast-moving market
• Ability to partner across Communications, Marketing, Product Management, Sales and Strategy teams to apply analysts' value to Merative's business priorities
• Technical or other advanced degree
• Existing knowledge of Merative or competitive offerings, strategy and competitive differentiation
• Experience in Analyst Relations or experience working closely with industry analysts on corporate/product strategy
• 5+ years experience at Health Technology companies in roles including: Analyst Relations, Market Intelligence, Product Marketing, Strategy, Business Development, or Communications
Education and Certification Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years professional experience
• Skilled in using MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and other productivity tools (Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Monday.com etc.)Work Environment
• Office/Work Environment Specifics: Hybrid work environment
• Travel requirements: less than 25% "
LegalView all jobs at Merative
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?