HealthFirst Transport is under new ownership and we are seeking EMTs (Emergency Medical Technicians) at all experience levels to join our expanding NEMT company!
Great for patient contact hours for Med/PA/Nursing school, etc.
· Previous experience as an EMT, paramedic, or in other related fields recommended but not necessary.
· Willing to train Newly Certified EMTs with NO previous experience
· Knowledge of first aid and CPR procedures
· Ability to stay calm in stressful situations
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
EMT, AEMT, or Paramedics that are NC Certified or NREMT Certified for FULL TIME/Part Time employment in an expanding Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Business. Monday through Saturday with an occasional Sunday. High School Diploma, Valid CPR/Current NC EMT-B Certification. Must be 21 or older for insurance.
Must have a valid driver's license. Driver must have clean driving record and drivers license must be active for five years with no breaks in coverage. No DUI / DWI or reckless driving will be considered.
Must pass drug test. Must pass background check.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Why Work Here?
Plenty of room for growth for the right candidate. Great for patient contact hours for Med/PA/Nursing school, etc.
3209 Gresham Lake Rd, Ste 104, Raleigh, NC 27615