The Registered Behavior Technician provides one on one support to consumers with mental health, Intellectual and developmental disabilities, through behavior activities. These activities are supported through program books and the BCBA Clinician.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- Works one on one with the individual
- Implementation of the Individuals Person Centered Plan, assessment goals and behavioral/crisis plan
- Daily completion of required documentation; including daily behavioral and program data, and caregiver/provider communication.
ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
- The Center for Hope
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
- Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
- Case Management / Recovery Coaching
- Community Health Liaison (CHL)
- Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
- Family Based Mental Health Services
- Therapeutic Family Care
- Foster Care Plus
- Peer Support
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Supported Employment
- Supports for Permanency (SFP)In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on each individual service, please visit: https://www.merakey.org/services-behavioral-health.html
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- High school diploma or equivalent (Associates degree preferred)
- Experience working with persons with developmental disabilities or mental health diagnosis "preferred"
- RBT Certification- Preferred
- 1-2 years of experience with data collections; assessments and implementing behavior plans "Preferred"
- Experience working with children and adults "Preferred"