Merakey is currently seeking Mental Health Tech in our Adult Division in our Philadelphia, PA location.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
- The positions primary roles are as follows: Implements program policy and procedure according to program regulations and guidelines.
- Provides counseling to individual clients Implements and monitors treatment of clients Monitors individual and group social skills
- Leads or co-leads recreational groups Assists, teaches and monitors client's daily living activities, including but not limited to personal hygiene, bathing, shaving, grooming dressing, laundry and room care
- Accompanies and monitors clients on community trips engages clients in social and leisure activities, and assures the health and safety of the clients maintains accurate and adequate records Engages clients in social and leisure activities
- Monitors complaints with house rules
- Reports to administrator on call any immediate or unusual situations(s) and mediate problematic issues between clients in a timely manner
- Attends and participates in all trainings and meetings
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
- The Center for Hope
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
- Residential Services for Children and Adults
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
- Case Management / Recovery Coaching
- Community Health Liaison (CHL)
- Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
- Family Based Mental Health Services
- Therapeutic Family Care
- Foster Care Plus
- Peer Support
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Supported Employment
- Supports for Permanency (SFP)
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must have a High School diploma/GED and experince in Human Services or related field.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience with Adult Behavioral Health clients in a residential or group home setting.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Must be at least 18 yrs. old or older.
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability