Merakey is currently seeking a BCBA to join our Merakey Behavioral Health division based out of our Brentwood, TN location.
Hours available in Shelby County
Position Summary: The BCBA is a clinician who provides clinical oversight and guidance to the treatment of children and adults in the Merakey Behavior Support program. The BCBA is responsible for overseeing all case activity and related staffing assignments. The BCBA takes responsibility for all clinical supervision standards being met in compliance with all stakeholder requirements. The BCBA provides direct services, including but not limited to ABA interventions, behavioral assessments, parent/family education sessions, supervision of non-BCBA Behaviorists and Registered Behavioral Technicians. The BCBA works with the Merakey Director in efforts to market and promote the program in the community.
- Provides clinical consultation and treatment planning to adults and children in their homes or community- based settings.
- Completion assessments and treatments plan for new referrals and re-evaluations
- Completion of monthly/quarterly reviews on assigned client caseload
- Provide case supervision to RBT's assigned within the required ratio
- Development of child-specific program books, including activities and data collection to be left in individual's home.
- Development of child-specific behavioral/crisis plans
- Support/Supervise the Registered Behavior Technicians through implementation of the assessment goals, program book, Individual Plans of Service (IPOS), behavioral/crisis plans and documentation
- Complete progress note for every billable contact (including supervision)
- Complete discharge summaries for closing cases
- Communicate client health and safety information to Registered Behavior Technician staff
- Assist Program Director with marketing and promotional initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
In addition to the following benefits, our Tennessee Merakey office offers a small, family-like environment offering team collaboration and the ability to make a real impact not only within our organization but also within the community and with our consumers. Due to the overwhelming need for ABA services in our area, this position also offers unlimited growth potential.
PRN Position Benefits:
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Assistance with Annual Credentialing/ Licensing Renewal (CEU's)
- Professional Development opportunities
- Fixed Benefits Plan for everyday expenses (Complementary to primary insurance)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Plan
- Term Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Electronic Service Programs (Savings on HP, Verizon, AT&T)
- Educational Partnerships (Variety of partnership opportunities to obtain certifications, undergraduate, and graduate degrees with reduced tuition rates)
- Additional Savings Program
MERAKEY is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability