Merakey is seeking a Behavioral Interventionist to join our Education and Autism division in Jeannette, PA.
The Behavior Interventionist provides behavioral modification support to the classroom. This position will also create and implement Positive Behavior Support Plans as well as engage in data collection and progress reporting. Along with providing classroom behavior modification techniques
- Work one-one-on or with group in school setting
- Provide direct behavioral support to students
- Implement preventative actions to prevent behavioral concerns
- Provide Behavioral interventions as needed with students
- Verbal processing of events and other therapeutic services as needed
- Follow Clinical guidance from Clinical Specialist
- Co-facilitate group session with Clinical Specialist. Facilitate group session on own when Clinical Specialist is not available.
- May perform other related duties, when required or assigned.
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
ABOUT MERAKEY'S EDUCATION & AUTISM DIVISION
The Merakey Education and Autism Division focuses on a continuum of care throughout the lifespan. The core, fundamental principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) are incorporated into a specialized approach across all service offerings. This division is supported by a senior management team of highly qualified professionals that provide training, supervision, guidance, and support to each of our specialized programs. This team is comprised of decades of expertise in education, autism, and behavioral health experiences.
Merakey opened their very first Licensed Private Academic School for students on the Autism Spectrum in the fall of 2005. Since inception, the Education and Autism Services have grown across the state of Pennsylvania providing support for all individuals across the lifespan.
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Childcare/Pre-K Readiness
- Licensed Private Academic Schools
- In-District Specialized Classrooms
- Therapy Services
- Stepping Stones Plus
- Adult Autism Services
- Adult Autism Housing Services
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability