MENZIES AVIATION Aircraft FUELING CAREER FAIR
Date: July 1st
Time: 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Hyatt House Hotel
45520 Dulles Plaza
Pay and Benefits:
Pay rate: $13.77 ($14.35 after a year from hire date)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Uniforms provided
- Advancement Opportunities
- 401 K
Employment Offers on the Spot !!!!!
No Experience Necessary
Job duties summary
View our Fueling video here: https://youtu.be/heTA0cmrgOA
As a member of the Menzies fueling team you will be responsible for the safe and efficient fueling aircraft. You will be driving and operating small specialized commercial vehicles at times and as a result of this we require you to have a valid driver’s license with a clear driving record.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Comply with stations attendance/tardiness standards
- Perform Fueling in a safe and efficient manner
- Be responsible for accurate accounting on all fuel transactions
- Perform daily Quality Control checks on equipment
- Maintain equipment in a clean and functional condition
- Ensure the correct loading and balancing of fuel
- Use fuel trucks, hydrant carts and stationary carts to fuel aircraft
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Knowledge of fuel procedures must be learned like fueling procedures for various aircraft, and fueling procedure for various ground equipment is required. Individuals must complete Menzies PST program.
A high school diploma, or general education degree (GED) or 3 months of related experience or training and experience equivalent combination is required.
Individuals must have the ability to add and subtract, along with the ability to multiply and divide. Must also be able to perform these functions in regards to weight, measurement and volume.
The physical requirements that must be met by the employee to successfully perform this job include the following:
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to work in all kinds of weather
- Able to lift 70 Lbs on a regular basis
- Able to climb a ladder with a hose and a coupling over your shoulder
- Able to Pass an FBI 10 year criminal background check
- Must have Valid Drivers license
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must have proper documents for work authorization: Valid Driver's license, Birth Certificate, Permanent Residence card
- Must be at least 18 years old for employment
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work any shift assigned