Menzies Aviation is currently hiring at Newark Liberty International Airport part – time Ramp Agents!
· Paid Orientation & Training!
· New increased pay rate of $12.45/HR
· Part-time Schedule 25-30 hours per week with potential of full-time opportunities.
· Uniforms provided
Must be available for TWO WEEKS of PAID TRAINING.
Must have flexible schedule and available on weekends.
Please APPLY ONLINE ON MENZIES AVIATION WEBSITE @ www.menziesaviation.com/careers
You are welcome to call Recruiter Taufai Calloway 215-906-7509 to possibly schedule an interview for any additional questions please email: email@example.com
Ramp Agent (must have valid Driver’s License)
· Responsible for loading and unloading baggage/cargo.
· Chock aircraft.
· Connect electrical power unit to aircraft. Position passenger stairs/Jetway to aircraft.
· Replenish water supply and service lavatories.
· Connect tow bar and tug for push back or towing aircraft.
· Provide air-start and air-conditioning. Operate headset/radio to provide communication between ground crew, flight crew, and tower.
· Clean line equipment and ramp areas.
· Provide additional service as required.
· Know and comply with all safety procedures.
· Check-in baggage when required.
· Is able to meet the Station’s attendance standards.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Must pass drug test.
· Must be able to continually move lift and push 70 lbs.
· Must be able to speak, read and write in English proficiently.
· Must have a valid UNEXPIRED/NON-Suspended U.S. Driver’s License.
· Must have two forms of Valid Government Issued Identification.
· Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.
· Work is done primarily outdoors, must be comfortable working in all weather conditions.
· Must pass an FBI background check and obtain a custom seal.
· Prior ramp or cabin cleaning experience is a plus.
· Uniform and benefits are provided.