Laboratory Planner & Scheduler - US
Mentor Technical Group
- Expired: March 01, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Will plan and schedule available resources and materials for activities associated with calibrations, preventive, and corrective maintenance in the most effective and efficient way.
- Review and approve/disapprove incoming work requests.
- Develop and report work backlog reports.
- Develop the detail work scope and setup forecasts for resource allocation to ensure calibration, preventive, and corrective work activities are completed in conjunction with manufacturing operations activities.
- Is responsible for overseeing work order activity compliance with respective regulatory requirements (i.e. FDA, DEA, OSHA).
- Manage Work through the Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Review of Field Service reports to identify follow up work requirements and include in respective calibration, preventive, or corrective maintenance work order.
- Optimization of Calibration/Preventive Maintenance Plans.
- Improve productivity and work quality by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through planning and coordination of labor, parts and material, tools, and equipment, required permits, specialized documentation and equipment access.
- Compiles and maintains the Master Schedule to establish a sequence and lead time of each operation to meet scheduling dates according to production forecast or machine specific needs
- Accurate coordination among laboratory/manufacturing operations, field service engineers, service providers/subcontractors, and or suppliers.
- Plan, execute, and provides purchase requisitions and purchase orders to suppliers for materials, parts, supplies and equipment in a timely and cost-effective manner, while maintaining appropriate quality standards and specifications met.
- Initiate Incident Notifications as per client procedures for Out of Tolerance calibrations.
- Create Equipment Records in the CMMS for new equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering (Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Biomedical
- In lieu of degree, 2-year college technical school 10+ years of experience required or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job.
- Experience in laboratory/manufacturing maintenance environment, is highly preferred
Mentor Technical Group es un empleador que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades y todos los solicitantes calificados recibirán consideración para el empleo sin importar raza, color, religión, sexo, orientación sexual, identidad de género, información genética, origen nacional, estado de veterano protegido, estado de discapacidad o cualquier otro grupo protegido por ley.
Mentor Technical Group is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Mentor Technical Group
ManufacturingView all jobs at Mentor Technical Group
Get fresh Laboratory Planner jobs daily straight to your inbox!