Corporate Account Director (Multiple Locations)
- Posted: over a month ago
The ideal candidate will be able to build relationships with clients in order to understand their objectives. This candidate will be able to provide creative solutions and deliver these solutions using strong presentation skills. Additionally, they should have experience in managing people.
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Uncover the client's needs, desires, and objectives, and craft a creative solution that aligns with these needs
- Clearly communicate client's objectives with colleagues and drive the development of timely solution
- Provide strategic analysis to help shape the client's business
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years of experience
- Demonstrated ability to grow accounts and build client relationships
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in managing people and teams
- Possess a creative mindset
Mentor Technical Group es un empleador que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades y todos los solicitantes calificados recibirán consideración para el empleo sin importar raza, color, religión, sexo, orientación sexual, identidad de género, información genética, origen nacional, estado de veterano protegido, estado de discapacidad o cualquier otro grupo protegido por ley.
Mentor Technical Group is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Mentor Technical Group
BusinessView all jobs at Mentor Technical Group