Outcomes & Compliance Data Analyst OCPRA
Mental Health Systems, Inc.
Santa Ana, CA
- Posted: March 14, 2023
MHS is a non-profit organization whose mission is to improve people's lives and instill hope by providing cost-effective community-based mental health, drug and alcohol recovery, and housing services. We continually seek new and improved ways of serving our clients and communities. MHS is an essential business.
The Data Analyst collects, sorts, analyzes, and reports on data gathered through various program activities in order to interpret and analyze trends and program performance.
- Compile, analyze, and submit monthly and quarterly reports to County and State health agencies.
- Develop and implement databases, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality, knowledge of ExtraView preferred.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Build interactive dashboards and reporting using visualization tools using Power Bl
- Ability to work professionally with sensitive, proprietary data & information while maintaining
- Prepares ad-hoc and complex reports for a variety of use cases, including cost analysis, quality improvement, enhancing operations and addressing identified issues.
- Maintaining existing software systems related to business intelligence, reporting and data analysis.
- Knowledge of office administration procedures with the ability to operate most standard office equipment.
- Knowledge of HIPAA Regulation and California State law, preferred.
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to utilize statistical methods.
- Ability to understand and work with a variety of data formats to create charts, graphs, tables, and other visual means of representing key aspects of the data.
- Strong understanding of databases, data model design, data mining, data auditing, data management trends and technologies.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and superior attention to detail.
- Possess strong written, verbal and presentation skills to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Information System/Management, Computer Science, public health, health informatics, healthcare administration or analytical related field. Master degree preferred.
- 2+ years of proven working experience as a data analyst designing and developing visually compelling data narratives.
- 2+ year of audit and compliance experience.
- 2+ years of data analytics in healthcare field preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to develop data models, reports and dashboards using Power Bl or Tableau preferred.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office; especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels; both internal and external.
- Ability to work independently and effectively collaborate with a team.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Working in cramped spaces
Moving around office
Moving between offices/clients
Lifting/carrying heavy items
Standing for long periods
Sitting for long periods of time
I can perform the above job duties:
Without accommodationWith accommodation. If so, please specify:
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
MHS is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Mental Health Systems, Inc.
AddressSanta Ana, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Mental Health Systems, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?