Position: Outpatient Mental Health Therapist
We are a growing practice in the Mid-South area currently seeking licensed clinicians (LPC, LMFT, LCSW, or SPE) who are interested in a private practice model.
- Competitive Income
- Flexible Schedule
- We cover all of your overhead to include rent, marketing, insurance verification and billing, laptop, supplies, credentialing with insurance companies, etc
- Benefits available including 401K
- Administrative staff so clinicians can spend more time seeing patients
- All inquiries are strictly confidential.
- Must be willing to accept insurance.
- Must have license in State of Tennessee
- Must be a motivated professional, eager to learn and experience professional growth.
- Familiarity with community mental health and/or eating disorder treatment resources
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- PhD or Master's Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family, or related field is required
- 2 years of relevant experience in Social Work, Nursing Home, Behavioral Health or Hospital setting desired
- Outstanding written, verbal and interactive communication skills
- Patient, professional and compassionate personality
- Effective critical thinking and problem solving skills
We are hiring therapists interested in working with children, adolescents, and adults. Special interest in trauma and eating disorders are also attractive applicants.
If you are already in private practice and are interested in discussing acquisition, please contact us.