Campus Production Director
- $30,000 to $45,000 Yearly
Department / Location: Production / Saratoga
Supervisor: Worship Leader with dotted line to Production Director
Direct Reports: Volunteer Teams
Classification: Part-Time / Regular / Exempt
Date of Submission or Revision: 4.18.2023
The Campus Production Director will help people find and follow Jesus by creating immersive and engaging worship environments at our Saratoga campus using cutting edge technology and multimedia. The Campus Production Director is a key member of our Saratoga staff team. They are responsible to recruit, develop, shepherd, disciple, and lead a talented volunteer team of production team members at our Saratoga campus. The Campus Production Director will ensure high-quality video, lighting, sound, and mixing to create immersive and engaging worship experiences that bring glory to God. The Campus Production Director is responsible for the design and upkeep of the Saratoga stage as well as other environments on the Saratoga campus. In addition to giving oversight to Production-related ministry, the Campus Production Director will manage campus IT needs. They will work with the Central IT Director to implement infrastructure and leverage technology across the campus.
The Campus Production Director will report directly to the Menlo Park Campus Pastor and will have a dotted line reporting relationship with the Central Production Director. This position is eligible in applying for Menlo ministerial licensing and approved if qualified.
- Work as a cohesive unit with our Saratoga Campus Team and Central Production Team.
- Gather AVL / Production volunteers and equip them for ministry.
- Lead, encourage, and develop volunteers through 1:1 and group interactions and through Menlo’s leadership pipeline.
- Manage scheduling and communication with volunteers utilizing Planning Center.
- Own all technical aspects of weekend services at Saratoga, mixing audio most weekends.
- Work with Central Production Director to design and support technical aspects for the Saratoga campus environments.
- Manage technical and creative aspects of production, including set up & tear down, cameras, lighting, and design for various production environments, including all-church functions.
- Manage IT campus needs.
- Set up the Saratoga stage for weekend services and events; maintain its cleanliness and organization. Manage and perform maintenance schedules for all Saratoga event spaces.
- Participate in weekly Saratoga campus staff meetings and weekend-planning meetings.
- Collaborate with campus worship teams to provide training and technical support as needed.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships by living out our staff values.
- Additional duties and special projects as assigned by the Worship Leader and/or Central Production Director.
PLEASE NOTE: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential duties satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum 2-years’ experience in a live production environment
- Demonstrated ability recruiting, training, & developing volunteer teams
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience with church production and or worship teams
- Multisite church experience a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity with Menlo Church
Knowledge and Skills
- Proficiency with professional audio, video, and lighting systems (i.e., Dante, MADI SDI, ArtNex, & DMX)
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Knowledgeable about worship production best practices
- Familiarity with cinema and broadcast video cameras and switchers
- Proficiency with common office applications and collaboration tools, including Zoom, Asana and Google Suite
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Proficiency with common production and office applications (i.e., ProPresenter, Planning Center Online, DashBoard, Google Suite, Asana, Zoom, Resi, & Premiere)
Menlo Church Spiritual Requirements
- Must have an intimate, personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Must have compatible theology in alignment with ECO essential tenets
- Must be pursuing or active in a community of believers who can speak truth into your life
- Must be a committed disciple of Christ and committed to serving God and the body of Christ at Menlo Church in attendance, labs, and life groups.
Pay Grade 7 - Range $30,000 - $45,000
Please apply at www.menlo.church joinourteam
Menlo Park Presbyterian ChurchSaratoga, CA
Arts and Entertainment
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.