Full-Time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant – Menlo Group Commercial Real Estate, Tempe, AZ
Menlo Group Commercial Real Estate is a full-service commercial real estate brokerage that services the industrial, retail, child care and general, medical and dental office markets in the Metropolitan Phoenix area. We exist to help others define and achieve success in commercial real estate. Yes, we're a commercial real estate firm. But really, that's just the vehicle we've chosen to use to help people find their own definition of success. Finding just the right location and structure for a client, the right tenants for a building, the right fit for brokers and employees. Those are the things we strive for every day.
Our core values are: Success Minded, Committed, High Integrity, Speed, Positive Energy and Professionalism. If these values resonate with you, we hope you'll consider applying to become part of our team.
To thrive in this role you’ll need to be professional, fantastic on the phones and in welcoming clients/guests into our office, have organizational skills and an ability to multitask. We are looking for a motivated individual who is comfortable with technology, has the ability to quickly figure things out and a proven track record of clearing tasks efficiently. The right candidate will play an important role in setting a professional tone with our clients and other key stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Answer all incoming calls
- Screen and transfer phone calls to appropriate people
- Log sign calls and other inquiries and input into CRM
- Greet clients, vendors and other guests and direct them appropriately
- Monitor supplies and create and place office supply orders as needed
- Manage conference room calendars and schedule meetings
- Order signs & banners for properties
- Schedule photos for properties
- Print and put together marketing materials
- Organize and assist with facilitating staff meetings
- Provide needed support to Leadership Team including scheduling meetings, coordinating events, making travel arrangements, placing orders, doing research, etc.
- Schedule and create email blasts for properties
- Assist in creating brochures for properties
- Package and send out client gifts
- Assist in planning quarterly team events and office events
- Add properties to the MLS
- Some college coursework or relevant certifications preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Programs or G Suite is required
- Secretarial/Receptionist/Administrative Assistant experience is preferred
- Annual wages between $24,960 and $29,120 + Overtime Pay
- Health insurance Contribution (medical, dental and vision)
- Employer contribution to HSA
- 1 Work from home day (following probationary period)
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 8 paid holidays
Menlo Group Commercial Real Estate