- Work closely with the School Director and Dean of Students to support student behavior throughout the school;
- Provide assistance to create a well-organized, smoothly functioning school environment for the benefit of both teachers and students;
- Concentrate efforts with small groups of students and individuals as necessary;
- Support students in meeting behavior expectations;
- Provide 1 on 1 support.
Educational Background and Work Experience
- A genuine desire to develop and perfect one’s instructional skills;
- Two years or more of experience in education, preferably in an urban public or charter school;
- Must be resilient, persistent, collaborative, and professional;
- Strong organizational skills;
- A positive, high energy attitude, the ability to problem solve and a drive for excellence.
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- Opportunities for advancement within the Memphis Scholars network;
- Professional connections with other expert educators who share your commitment to doing whatever it takes to close the achievement gap;
- Weekly professional development sessions;
- Maximizing your impact by working in schools where we are raising the bar for student achievement.