We are seeking a qualified individual for Addiction Counselor to work in an adult residential facility. The successful candidate will plan, oversee, facilitate, and document their patient’s recovery as well as provide high quality professional care.
Why work for us?
MRC is located in Memphis’s Midtown neighborhood with three facilities. As a company operating for 50 years and employing over 70 employees, we provide a work culture that is invested in their employees.
- 23% of our employees have over ten years of employment with MRC
- 41% of our employees were promoted to their current position from within the company
At MRC, we want our staff to succeed and be equipped to do the tasks at hand. We are a team, working together to bring a lasting impact in our world – one person, one family at a time. YOU can be a part of that effort!
- Complete psychosocial assessments and prepare individual treatment plans for each assigned patient
- Conduct individual counseling and therapeutic groups
- Documentation regarding patient care
- Provide general supervision and rule enforcement
- Plan for aftercare for assigned patients
- Master’s degree in Counseling or closely related field from an accredited college or university
- Previous experience in counseling field
- Knowledge of Substance Abuse Disorders
- Have a valid driver’s license
Shift: Evenings and includes one weekly staff meeting and one weekend day shift
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long term disability
- Company Matched 401K
- Accrued Time Off and Sick Leave
- Graduate Level Education Benefits