We are seeking a Charge Nurse RN LPN to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to Alzheimer's/Dementia residents
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide emotional support to patients and their family members
LPN Duties and Responsibilities:
- Licensed Practical Nurses assigns, directs, and delegates facility staff during tour of duty.
- LPNs make daily rounds of all residents.
- Our Licensed Practical Nurses direct communication with doctors, faxing/calling physicians regarding condition changes and follows up on all orders received.
- LPNs must attend continuing education programs on a routine.
- Documents in resident’s medical records according to all charting procedures. Keeps residents’ care plan up to date and documents changes in care plan and problem list
- LPNs are responsible for recording quarterly assessment and summary of resident’s progress
- Communicates with families regarding changes in treatment and care plans.
- LPNs receive and give daily nursing reports, including report to NACs/NARs on floor
- Complete wound care and treatments as ordered.
- Complete medication passes
- LPNs may process new admissions to their building according to policy and procedure.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Administrator.
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
LPN Job Skills:
- Clinical Competence
- Follows State and Federal regulations
- Follows facility policies and procedures
- Family interaction
- Quality of caring
- Maintains and promotes patient privacy, dignity, and rights
Schedule: Monday - Friday, Evening Shift 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm (40 hours/wk)
Memory Care at The Lodges
Why Work Here?Memory Care at The Lodges is the only locally-owned memory care facility in the county. Our owner Craig LeVee believes that responsiveness and focus are key to delivering quality care and staying family-run has allowed Memory Care at The Lodges to support that focus. Staying local also has the added benefit of enhancing staff retention as our people feel like part of one big family. Many of our nurses and even aides have been with us many many years! Excellent, Compassionate Care is our #1 Priority.
Mentor Program - We Promote From Within! Locally & Privately owned for over 20 years, we treat our staff like family!