- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join one of Oahu’s top catering companies. Our mission is to enhance the overall experience of our clients and guests through unparalleled service.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must show clients and staff mutual hospitality and compassion
- Be a team player and show initiative
- Keep a positive attitude towards working hard
- Keep a good pace in our satellite kitchen with our existing team
- Work well in new environments
- Communicate well with clients and the general public when on job sites / event venues
- Arrive on time to events for your shift in provided dress code and well groomed
- Keep all event space, work space and our kitchen clean and organized
Events are island wide with most taking place outdoors. At least 6 months of restaurant or hospitality industry work a plus. Must have your own mode of transportation. Some responsibilities include event set up, serving guests, maintaining guest tables and break down at end of event. Physical requirements: a lot of walking, lifting 10-15 pounds. Training offered before going solo on your first event.
Our team members are the best and hope you can be one, too!
FoodView all jobs at Memoirs Hawaii