Contact Center Specialist $16.00-$18.00/HR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB TITLE: Contact Center Specialist Created: 7/2019
REPORTS TO: Contact Center Manager FLSA: Non-Exempt
SUMMARY FUNCTION: Provide service to members requesting assistance via phone, fax, postal mail, and electronic communication.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE: Requires high school education or equivalent. 1-2 years financial institution and/or call center experience preferred. Must be able to type 30 wpm.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
· Must possess a highly developed sense of integrity, empathy and commitment to member satisfaction.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Ability to work with minimal instruction or supervision.
· Must maintain quality work per industry standards.
· Ability to perform with accuracy and speed in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
· Ability to communicate effectively through written and oral channels.
· Attention to detail
· Adaptability and ability to remain calm
· High level of computer literacy
· Problem-solving skills
· Commitment to self-directed learning to stay educated in an ever-changing technology industry.
Percent of time
40% E Monitor and answer messaging items on all electronic means of communication available. Maintain the flow of calls from the phone system to minimize wait time.
Provide information, assist and troubleshoot with members all electronic services.
15% E Provide prompt, quality and accurate member service. Maintain sufficient knowledge of products and services to assist members with general credit union information. Explain, promote and/ or cross sell products or services that meet the members’ needs including various promotional products and services. Accepts, investigates and processes research requests to resolve account issues.
15% E Receive and process new membership or additional accounts for existing members via online links or other means of member request.
15% E Perform additional teller duties as needed.
5% E Actively works to prevent online fraud by working the daily queries.
5% E Actively work to ensure Credit Union compliance with OFAC, Bank Secrecy
Act/ Anti-Money Laundering and U.S.A. Patriot Act by following all Credit
Union policies and procedures and attending regular training as required.
Exercise awareness in regards to transactions involving suspicious activity, money laundering or fraudulent behavior and document any such behavior so SAR filings can be considered.
5% N Performs additional duties as directed by management.
* May lift daily work boxes and coin bags up to approximately 50 lbs, when necessary. When lifting loads heavier than 50 pounds, use two or more people to lift the load.
Members Heritage Credit Union
BusinessView all jobs at Members Heritage Credit Union