Now Hiring CDL Class A Drivers For Flatbed Positions
All Experience Levels Welcome - Paid Orientation & Training!
Based out of Tulsa, OK, Melton Truck Lines is known for treating its drivers like family. Melton has been running more than 65 years with a reputation of excellence and stability in the trucking industry. Melton aims to remain ahead of the competition with top pay and benefits, free on-site clinics and dentists, 24/7 driver help desk, performance and referral bonuses, rider and pet programs, and much more. Apply today and become a part of the Melton family!
- Recent Graduates/Entry Level Drivers - 43 CPM
- 1-11 months of experience - 45 CPM
- 1-3 years of experience - 50 CPM
- 3+ years of experience - 51 CPM
- Top base pay (based on Melton experience) - 56 CPM
Paid Training & Orientation
Drivers will be placed in a customized, paid orientation program based on their experience. We welcome recent CDL graduates and Class A CDL holders.
Our trainers are some of the best in the industry. They will teach you everything you need to know to be a successful flatbed OTR driver.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- Free on-site health clinics and dental exams
- 401(k) retirement program with company match
- On-site gym, workout facilities, and personal trainer
- Dedicated driver services team
- 24/7 safety helpline
- MDLive - professional medical assistance from anywhere
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyLibertyAssist
- Flexible home domicile
- Pet Program – 90 lbs or less dog or cat
- Rider Program – 18+ years old year-round, 10+ years old during summer months
Extra Pay & Bonuses:
- Performance Bonus – Up to $5,400 Extra Per Year
- $50 tarp pay
- Extra stop/repower pay - $25
- 6 CPM extra for Canada and hazmat loads
- 16 CPM extra for over dimensional loads
- Driver referral bonus: $250-$1,000
- CSA inspection bonuses
- Driver Trainer/Safety Trainer/Mentor/Road Recruiter Pay
Melton Truck Lines has some of the newest equipment in the industry. The average age is 1.5 years old! Our trailers have air-ride, spread axle suspension and offer 48,000 lb. payload capacity. Melton has also added step deck trailers to our fleet! We assign trucks to individual drivers which means the truck stays with YOU even on home time. We take pride in our trucks and work to maintain the highest quality equipment.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid Class A CDL
- No DUIs in the past 5 years
- Must pass drug screen
Join the Melton Family - Apply Now!