Truck Driver - Avg. $65k-$75k/YR + Supplemental Pay - Recent Grads
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Now Hiring Class A CDL Flatbed Truck Driver
OTR Drivers Wanted: Experienced and Recent Grads
- Make an average of $65k-$75k in your first year, and the opportunity to earn up to $100k annually!
- Pay Based on Experience - Great Benefits
- $2,500 Supplemental Pay for ALL incoming drivers!
- Military Apprenticeships & OJT Program
- Veterans could make an additional tax-free $17,000 in your first 12 months with Melton and a total of more than $26,000 of tax-free BAH while enrolled in our OJT Program
Start earning 52 CPM as an entry level driver and rise to 58 CPM within your first year with Melton – Don’t forget about their $100 tarp pay per load, for an additional $10,000 or more annually for all drivers, new or experienced. They also recently doubled their tuition reimbursement up to $10,000!
Whether you are an experienced driver, recent grad, or transitioning military veteran, Melton has a place for you!
- 0-5 months qualified driving exp: 52 cpm
- 6-11 months qualified driving exp: 53 cpm
- 1-2 years qualified driving exp: 58 cpm
- 3+ years qualified driving exp: 60 cpm
- After 120,000 Melton miles: 60 cpm
- After 240,000 Melton miles: 61 cpm
- After 360,000 Melton miles: 62 cpm
- After 600,000 Melton miles: 63 cpm
- After 900,000 Melton miles: 64 cpm
- After 1,200,000 Melton miles: 65 cpm
*Veterans with military driving experience could qualify for an additional 6 cpm in starting pay!
Join the Melton Family - Apply Now!
Extra Pay & Bonuses:
- $2,500 Supplemental Pay for ALL incoming drivers, regardless of experience!
- 14 CPM per diem
- $100 tarp pay
- This translates to an additional $10,000 or more in annual compensation
- Extra stop/repower pay - $25
- 6 CPM extra for Canada and hazmat loads
- 16 CPM extra for over dimensional loads
- Driver Referral Bonus:
- Experienced Drivers: $1,000
- Recent Graduates: $750
- CSA inspection bonuses
- Driver Trainer/Safety Trainer/Mentor/Road Recruiter Pay
Recent CDL Graduates and Entry Level Drivers
Melton welcomes recent CDL school graduates and drivers that have not had any over-the-road (OTR) driving experience. We know that you are the future of our company, so we insist on providing quality training. No previous experience required.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision coverage
- Free on-site health clinics and dental exams
- 401(k) retirement program
- On-site gym, workout facilities, and personal trainer
- Dedicated driver services team
- 24/7 safety helpline
- Telemedicine - professional medical assistance from anywhere
- Flexible home domicile
- Pet Program – 90 lbs or less dog or cat
- Rider Program – 18+ years old year-round, 10+ years old during summer months
- Up to $10,000 in tuition reimbursement
Melton Truck Lines has some of the newest equipment in the industry. The average age is 1.5 years old! Our trailers have air-ride, spread axle suspension and offer 48,000 lb. payload capacity. Melton has also added step deck trailers to our fleet! We assign trucks to individual drivers which means the truck stays with YOU even on home time. We take pride in our trucks and work to maintain the highest quality equipment.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid Class A CDL
- No DUIs in the past 3 years
- Must pass drug screen
Based out of Tulsa, OK, Melton Truck Lines is known for treating its drivers like family. Melton has been running more than 67 years with a reputation of excellence and stability in the trucking industry. Melton aims to remain ahead of the competition with free on-site clinics and dentists, 24/7 driver help desk, rider and pet programs, and much more.
Melton Truck Lines has a proven track record as an industry leader in pay. We are looking for the next driver to call Melton home. Is that you?
Join the Melton Family - Apply Now!
Melton Truck Lines
Based out of Tulsa, OK, Melton Truck Lines is known for treating its drivers like family. Melton has been running more than 60 years with a reputation of excellence and stability in the trucking industry. Melton aims to remain ahead of the competition with top pay and benefits, free on-site clinics and dentists, 24/7 driver help desk, performance and referral bonuses, rider and pet programs, and much more. Apply today and become a part of the Melton family!
Transportation and Storage