At Conexus Logistics, our employees are our greatest asset. In addition, we offer a free 3,000 square foot gym that is open 24/7, delicious meals at our onsite café, an onsite doctor and counselor, a basketball court, great benefits, flexible hours, and an overall beautiful work environment. If you are looking for a company that treats its employees like family, Conexus Logistics is for you!
As an Account Manager, the sky is the limit. With an uncapped commission structure and a base salary, you can grow, generate, and build your own book of business. With the help of our corporate trainer, we will teach you the ins and outs of the industry, what customers to look for, and how to strengthen your sales abilities. If you have a passion for sales and marketing, consider the Account Manager position!
We offer salary, uncapped commission, benefits, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and a 401k plan for retirement.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
- Research, identify, and prospect potential customers via web searches, social media, and other outlets.
- Provide quotes and handle booking requests for all transactional customers.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to identify, solicit, and secure new business from existing and new customers.
- Participate in face-to-face sales calls as needed as well as cold calling techniques to proactively generate new leads and develop new accounts.
- Manage all customer account and contact information, sales call notes, and rate quote documents as well as any other customer interaction information through a Logistics Operations System & CRM Tool.
- Provide sales support to management for direct marketing campaigns, web ads, print ads, and other lead programs.
- Ensure customers are informed of all the necessary documentation requirements for customs clearance, hazardous materials, or to meet any other regulatory or customer requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or two years equivalent industry experience.
- Demonstrate strong customer service, communication, and sales skills.
- Must be able to multi-task, work in a team environment, and problem solve.
- Ability to utilize a Logistics Operations System & CRM Tool.
- Navigate Windows 10 and use Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- It is necessary to talk, hear, sit, write, and type. Occasionally you may have to lift up to 25 lbs.
Melton is a premium over the road flat bed trucking company based out of Tulsa, OK. We have over 1400 trucks and 350+ office employees.