We are a family owned and operated organization that has been in business since 1949. We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Coordinator / Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is willing to learn, exerts energy, and will take a proactive approach in all aspects of sales and support!
- Answer and process inbound telephone calls
- Assist with inside sales for industrial diesel parts and engines
- Administer contract documents, purchase orders, bids
- Label and process government shipments
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Assist as needed with office and/or sales related tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Willingness to learn from and work with existing staff members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
We are willing to train individuals that have the desire to learn.
Great employee benefits: 401(k), vacation, medical, and dental insurance
Now in our third generation of family ownership, the same service and industry leading tradition that founded this company can still be guaranteed today. Our history runs thick with experience, integrity, hard work, and a commitment to excellence.