We have openings for only two telemarketers with experience and success.
This telemarketing position consists of following up on and nurturing qualified leads. Join a team of four other telemarketers supporting one of the top real estate agents in the region, work only a 40-hour week!
This is NOT for the brand new, amateur telemarketer seeking a shortcut to proficiency, nor is it for the failed telemarketer unable to make a living.
The telemarketers who love this position will:
- Love change
- Have been successful, are knowledgeable
- Have good client management, communication and organizational skills
- Could continue earning a good living in "regular" telemarketing if they had to, but prefer a set number of hours
You will be free to enjoy time with family or other interests and will welcome the opportunity to focus on one sales function with pre-qualified leads. You will have the freedom from endless cold prospecting, intense rejection and uncertain, unpredictable feast-famine roller coaster income.
If you have a quality track record, the necessary skills, and are ready to come in out of the "constant rejection, feast or famine income roller coaster, regular telemarketing industry," we have a great place on our unique team for you.
To begin the process, apply today. Your inquiry will be held in the strictest confidence. Your present broker/employer will not be contacted.Compensation:
- Setting appointments for Buyers and Sellers to meet with agents
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Team player with a Can Do attitude!
- Must have phone sales experience
- Must have sales and marketing experience
- Must have knowledge and be comfortable working with computers
- No real estate license required initially (but will be required after first 90 days)
Join a high producing Real Estate team located in North Providence, RI. We're looking for talented, positive team members to make an impact in our communities.