We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join the Melinda Maria team to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s CEO and COO.
Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, making travel arrangements and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills, work in a fast paste environment and be able to act without guidance.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
Executive Assistant Job Responsibilities
· Building maintenance; communicate with the property manager on rent payments, office keys, parking, repairs, ect.
· Store and track all office passwords and make sure that they are update monthly.
· Order monthly snacks and office materials according to the monthly budget
· Make sure the office is being kept tidy by reminding office employees daily and coming up with suggested office organization
· Acting as a point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
· Manage CEO’s calendar and meetings, both personal and business
· Set up meeting invites
· Book requested business travel for CEO
· Keeping the CEO on timely track for all project delivery dates
· Sit in on meetings with CEO and COO and work with the Production and Ops Manager on new sample designs and production tasks that need to be completed
· Take notes in the weekly meeting and send out re-cap of meeting with all actionable items and delivery dates
· Assist COO with daily projects and data entry
· Run any errands that may need to be done; bank, office supplies, lunch, ect.
· Update QuickBooks daily with accounts receivable and accounts payable
· Manage new employee forms and file information with our accounting lead
· Assist in payroll
· Assist COO with anything she made need help with; keeping her calendar up to date as well
· Run any errands that may need to be done ie: running to the bank
· Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role; must have own car
· Excellent MS Office knowledge
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills
· Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Discretion and confidentiality
· High School degree
· PA diploma or certification is a plus