Meisner Electric, Inc. is a family owned electrical contracting company with over 40 years in the industry. We specialize in large commercial projects. Nationally, we are rated as a “Best-in-Class” contractor through the Construction Financial Management Association which places us among the top 25% of all electrical contractors in the U.S.
Provides overall management direction to multiple projects, establishes project objectives and policies, maintains liaison with prime client contracts, and monitors construction and financial activities through administrative direction of on-site construction manager.
Minimum 5 years experience in commercial electrical industry, with at least 2 years in operations management. BS or BA in related construction field or an equivalent combination of education and experience required. Must possess in-depth understanding of the operational requirements of a commercial electrical construction business.Strong understanding of contracting principles and project management. Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects/assignments. Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks while improving overall quality and value of the services provided. Demonstrates excellent communication, organizational and management skills and an ability to work productively with a wide range of individuals and interact with project employees, vendors, and customers, with strong emphasis on customer service.
Includes the following, but are not limited to:
- Provides daily project management for the design and construction of commercial and industrial projects involving general, mechanical, and electrical construction.
- Responsible for reviewing contract and plans and generating any requests for information/clarity (RFI’s).
- Responsible for the planning, scheduling, budget preparation and forecast, cost control and contract management.
- Responsible for leading and coordinating the project team and it’s activities.
- Maintains effective communication and ethical relations with all parties involved in the project.
- Promote the company’s safety practices and programs to each project.
- Responsible for the daily supervision of the Project team(s).
- Competative Wages
- Comprehensive and flexible Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- 401K and Holiday Savings Plan with Company Match
We are an equal opportunity employer and offer a drug free workplace. EOE M/F/D/V DFWP
Meisner Electric offers a comprehensive benefits package for employees and their eligible dependents which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits, paid vacations and holidays, 401k and holiday savings plan with company match.
We are an equal opportunity employer and offer a drug free workplace. We prohibit discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment protected by applicable federal, state or local law.