MEINEKE CAR CARE - AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE WRITER (FOREST PARK, GA)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Meineke Car Care Center is an independently owned and operated automotive repair franchise. We currently have an opening for Automotive Service Writers / Estimators in our Forest Park, Smyrna, Marietta, and Peachtree City locations.
We pride ourselves on outstanding service and a heavy focus on the shop environment for our employees. We’re looking to bring on new Automotive Service Writers / Estimators who are excited, passionate, and look forward to working at a fast pace!
Automotive Service Writer / Estimator Benefits:
- Competitive pay structure ($16.50/hr to start PLUS 2% of all sales for parts & labor you write up)
- Health Insurance available
- 401k available
- Paid Vacations, sick/personal days, and uniforms
- Only 5 day work weeks!
- Company paid ASE certifications
- In-house spiffs and contests
Automotive Service Writer / Estimator Requirements:
- At least 2 years working with auto mechanics, customers and / or shop management required
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record required
- Willingness to undergo a background check / drug screening
- Position is full time, 5 days per week
- Basic Computer skills
- Excellent appearance, verbal & written communication skills!
Automotive Service Writer / Estimator Responsibilities:
- Answering phones, greeting customers, and consistently following up
- Evaluating customer concerns, preparing the proper work order, and communicating that between customers and our techs
- Selecting proper parts, preparing written estimates, presenting estimates to customers, and ordering what's needed
- Participating in occasional training when required
- Key Holder - Opening/Closing the store location when needed
Meineke Car Care CentersWhy Work Here?
Meineke Car Care is a family-run franchise with the marketing and branding advantages of a national chain.
Meineke Centers are owned and operated by an independent franchisee. Each Meineke franchisee is an independent employer and thus solely responsible for hiring decisions and all other employment-related matters for the Franchisee's Centers. Any employment-related questions regarding a franchise center should be directed to the franchisee.
AddressForest Park, GA