Experienced Automotive Technician Top Pay $$$$ (#2728)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our automotive shop is seeking Experienced Automotive Technicians, Lube Techs, General Service Techs and Lead Master with a skill set of A,B or C to become an integral part of our team. We have multiple locations in the Denver area looking for qualified technicians who will produce and take the shop to the next level. You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles. Every technician is required to perform inspections on every vehicle they work on.
Pay to be discussed with applicant and are dependent on experience level, tools and your effort. Pay will be based on your productivity.
- Digitally inspect EVERY vehicle
- Diagnose and repair passenger vehicles and trucks.
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Continuously learn new information and techniques, including implementation of new tools and technology.
- Train & teach new team members as needed
- Contribute to a positive, productive team environment
- Encourage teamwork, positivity, and accountability among all team members
- 3+ years of previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields.
- ASE Certifications are a plus
- Knowledge of diagnostic and shop repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Tools and Transportation
- Up to date driver's license
As a leader in the automotive aftermarket, Meineke is constantly looking for driven and talented individuals to join our team. In nearly 800 shops spanning coast-to-coast, we look for those who share our passion for high quality repair work to help get our customers back on the road.
We look at this as a career not a job.
*Many Meineke Centers are owned and operated by an independent franchisee. Each Meineke franchisee is an independent employer and thus solely responsible for hiring decisions and all other employment-related matters for their business. Any employment-related questions regarding a franchise center should be directed to the franchisee.
Meineke Car Care CentersWhy Work Here?
Meineke Car Care is a family-run franchise with the marketing and branding advantages of a national chain.
Meineke Centers are owned and operated by an independent franchisee. Each Meineke franchisee is an independent employer and thus solely responsible for hiring decisions and all other employment-related matters for the Franchisee's Centers. Any employment-related questions regarding a franchise center should be directed to the franchisee.
421 W 84TH AVEThornton, CO