- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Meineke Car Care of Glassboro, NJ is seeking an Automotive Technician to become an integral part of our team. This family owned and operated location wants qualified technicians who will produce and take the shop to the next level. You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles. Here at Meineke we believe in an incentive based pay structure. Those with high productivity will be compensated accordingly, the sky is the limit!
Terms to be discussed with applicant and are dependent on experience level, tools and your effort.
· Diagnose and repair passenger vehicles and trucks.
· Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
· Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
- State inspection of vehicles (if applicable)
- Continuously learn new information and techniques, including implementation of new tools and technology.
· Train & teach new team members as needed
· Contribute to a positive, productive team environment
- Encourage teamwork, positivity, and accountability among all team members
· Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
· State inspector license is a plus (if applicable)
· ASE Certifications are a plus
· Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
· Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
· Deadline and detail-oriented
· Tools and Transportation
As a leader in the automotive aftermarket, Meineke is constantly looking for driven and talented individuals to join our team. In nearly 900 shops spanning coast-to-coast, we look for those who share our passion for high quality repair work to help get our customers back on the road.
A career with Meineke means putting your knowledge and hard-earned skills to work in a locally-owned shop. Whether you’re looking for a position as a Shop Manager, Technician, or Service Advisor, Meineke provides opportunities for real-world experience in your local area.
· Medical insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision insurance
Meineke Car Care CentersWhy Work Here?
Meineke Car Care is a family-run franchise with the marketing and branding advantages of a national chain.
Meineke Centers are owned and operated by an independent franchisee. Each Meineke franchisee is an independent employer and thus solely responsible for hiring decisions and all other employment-related matters for the Franchisee's Centers. Any employment-related questions regarding a franchise center should be directed to the franchisee.