Automotive Service Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Automotive Store Sales Manager
We pride ourselves on providing an excellent customer experience, ensuring customers are educated on all their vehicle needs, from safety to preventative maintenance. We seek help our customers maintain reliable vehicles through our innovative digital inspection system, creating work history and building trust with our customers through detailed vehicle inspections.
Our industry is a rewarding, fast-paced, innovative profession. You will be challenged to grow daily, with room for promotion within our multi-store organization.
Our Automotive Store Managers are responsible for the daily, weekly, and yearly operation goals and duties related to running an automotive repair facility. Managers will work with a team of qualified technicians and state inspectors to provide repair services to the general public and the fleet companies. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Lead, manage, and mentor company staff and technicians
- Provide sales and service advice to customers based on inspection findings
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers
- Greet and check in customers and collect customer information to provide accurate services
- Review store operations with company expectations and goals
- Build accurate estimates and repair orders, present electronic inspection finding to support service and repair recommendations
Qualifications and Requirements
- 2 years’ experience in automotive industry
- Experience as a manager over retail or similar store
- Experience providing excellent customer service
- Excellent sales skills
- Earned reputation for providing excellent customer service
- Professional and personal integrity
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, competitive outlook
- Good attitude, willing to work hard and produce good results
- Honest, loyal, trustworthy
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds, working with hands above head
- Valid driver’s license, 18 years of age
- General vehicle operation and maintenance standards
- Oil changes, brakes, tires, exhaust and electrical services
- Fluid flushes, tune ups, state inspection standards, suspension systems
- Shocks, struts, steering and transmissions
Meineke Car Care CentersWhy Work Here?
Meineke Car Care is a family-run franchise with the marketing and branding advantages of a national chain.
Meineke Centers are owned and operated by an independent franchisee. Each Meineke franchisee is an independent employer and thus solely responsible for hiring decisions and all other employment-related matters for the Franchisee's Centers. Any employment-related questions regarding a franchise center should be directed to the franchisee.