Automotive Service Advisor Writer Needed In Beautiful Tampa Fla.
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Independent automotive repair shop is seeking a motivated, performance driven Service Writer to join our team. Must be a self-starter, have excellent people skills, phone skills and computer skills. Must be customer service-oriented. Automotive background / experience not necessary but interest is preferred. Here at Meineke we believe in an incentive based pay structure. Those with high productivity will be compensated accordingly, the sky is the limit!
Terms to be discussed with applicant and are dependent on experience level.
Responsibilities / Duties
· Put the customer first. Go above and beyond to WOW the customer
· Maintain "YES COMPANY" atmosphere. Find ways to say yes to customers and ensure they leave satisfied
· Follow company procedures for welcoming customers & checking them in for service, gathering information, explaining the inspection process, and collecting signed work orders before any work is done
· Follow company procedures for educating customers on inspection results for their vehicles, communicating the benefits and value of any needed work, answering any questions, and performing any needed repairs
· Follow company procedures for checking out customers – reviewing any work done, seeking feedback, scheduling follow-ups, etc.
· Proactively communicate with customers throughout their visits to the center. Keep them informed, manage issues as they arise
· Verify that inspections are being performed consistently and accurately on all vehicles. Spot-check & maintain training on inspection procedures as needed
· Follow up on any outstanding customer issues or complaints; ensure that they are resolved satisfactorily
· Manage daily customer callback process to ensure calls are being made & appointments are being set
· Meet weekly and monthly sales goals
· Proactively generate appointments to increase sales
· Assist in planning and executing appointments as needed to drive sales and meet center goals
· Follow company phone procedures at all times, including daily role-play to maintain skills
· Maintain detailed knowledge of point-of-sale system. Be able to build a repair ticket quickly and efficiently
· Order parts from approved vendors in a timely manner; track arrival and verify with technician immediately to ensure parts are correct
· Verify full documentation on every ticket – inspection sheet, estimates, work orders, final invoice, battery test form, etc.
· Accurately enter pricing and cost of goods into point-of-sale system on every ticket
· Proactively work to maintain clean, comfortable and professional store image at all times
· Assist as needed in any regular store maintenance
· Handle cores, returns, inventory deliveries and other center upkeep tasks as requested
· Perform closing duties as needed (close day in point-of-sale system, bank deposits, cash audits, etc.)
Teamwork / Culture
· Be a team player. Help other people meet their goals
· Train & teach new team members as needed
· Contribute to a positive, productive team environment
· Maintain a positive, productive culture among all center team members
· Encourage teamwork, positivity, and accountability among all team members
Qualifications / Skills
· Customer service leader. Ability to think creatively when dealing with customers
· Experience working with point-of-sale software or complex Windows software
· Excellent people and phone skills
· Proactive self-starter
· Ability to multi-task
· Interest in automotive industry
Paid Vacation, Certification Reimbursment
Meineke Car Care CentersWhy Work Here?
Meineke Car Care is a family-run franchise with the marketing and branding advantages of a national chain. We are a AAA shop.
Meineke Centers are owned and operated by an independent franchisee. Each Meineke franchisee is an independent employer and thus solely responsible for hiring decisions and all other employment-related matters for the Franchisee's Centers. Any employment-related questions regarding a franchise center should be directed to the franchisee.