Automotive Lube Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Meineke Car Care is seeking productive Lube Technicians to become an intregal part of our team. We are looking for additional team members to handle increased volume. You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles. Here at Meineke we belive in an incentive based pay structure.
- Great every customer withinn 10 feet of you - smile and say hello or thank you
- If possible, answer the phone when no front staff are available to answer in the first 4 rings - give appropriate greetings, take name and number fir call back
- Work hard to make wvery customer experience a good on when ever you can
- Follow center dress code and apperance standards at all times
- Perform full courtesy inspections according to Meineke inspection procedure on every vehicle that comes into the center
- Use Meineke inspection form to document all findings
- Be able to perform inspections in 10-15 minutes
- Review inspection findings and recommend work
- Fully docement all recommended repairs and maintenance items on inspection form
- Socument all OBDII codes, TSB numbers, recall numbers, and other alerts on inspection form/work order
- Sign all inspection forms and work orders once work in complete
- Check all parts with service writer, as they arrive, to verify correct parts and quanity
- Do quality work; fix it right the first time
- Complete repairs in a timely manner
- Be truthful about your abilities at all times; ask for help when you need it
- Test drive all repairs as needed; verify work is done correctly
- Maintain cleaniness of vehicles, inside and out - follow Meineke procedures for "Do Quality Work"
- Re-check and comebacks; ensure issues are resolved (no diagnostic charge is guaranteed for previously paid repairs)
- Clean your workspace and any mess you have made
- Maintain your own toolbox; keep it secure and organized
- Assist with shop maintenance, stocking and cleaning as assigned
- Assist with regular equipment maintenance and upkeep as assigned
Meineke Car Care CentersWhy Work Here?
Looking for Service Advisor with a great team attitude, is looking for a stable family atmosphere and deserves competitive compensation.
Meineke Centers are owned and operated by an independent franchisee. Each Meineke franchisee is an independent employer and thus solely responsible for hiring decisions and all other employment-related matters for the Franchisee's Centers. Any employment-related questions regarding a franchise center should be directed to the franchisee.