Service Advisor Automotive
Meineke Car Care Center of Emmaus Allentown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Meineke in Emmaus is seeking Service Advisors to meet growing demand. Well qualified applicants should be able to provide exceptional customer service and have above average communication skills, be able to empathize with customers and feel comfortable in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
As a Service Advisor you will be responsible for;
• Greeting the Customer and setting up transportation as needed
• Checking in the vehicle with Autovitals
• Inspecting the vehicle during check in to confirm complaints with the customer and to recommend Maintenance Work
• Check for and document pre-existing damage during check-in
• Getting the Repair Order Signed
• Updating Customers at each stage of the repair process or as needed but at least once a day for all vehicles on the property
• Quoting and getting approval for all work done on vehicles
• Documenting all approvals and conversations with Customers
• Correctly billing and invoicing repair orders
• Collecting payment from customers, getting completed invoices signed for all customers
• Following up with customers after work is done to confirm work is done correctly
• Calling customers to see if they want to come in for routine maintenance or to have deferred work completed.
• Keep workstation clean and well organized.
• Commit to communicating with internal and external customers in a clear, concise and professional manner
• Support other team members as needed
• Excellent Communication both verbal and written
• Stay organized in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
• Have a basic knowledge or interest in mechanical things
• Comfortable and proficient with Windows
• Comfortable talking to all types of people
• Be able to treat customers the way the customer wants to be treated
• Previous Mechanical experience, Inspection or Emissions license, or willingness to obtain
• Experience in any type of service department
• Experience working on Gas and/or Diesel-powered vehicles
Meineke of Emmaus is willing to train the right candidate for this exciting position.
Compensation is based upon experience.
Meineke Car Care Center of EmmausWhy Work Here?
Paid vacation time, Holiday bonus, Flexible schedule, and more. As a family-owned and operated center, you are not just a number to us.
Veteran/Family owned business, and we take pride in our customer's reviews (avg. 4.5), and our support for Veteran groups. We promote a Happy, Fun, Clean & Safe work environment.
1458 Chestnut StreetAllentown, PA