Today, we have more than 65,000 employees with the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!Accountable for retail team members at all levels to ensure delivery of the best possible shopping experience for our customers. Responsible for the total operation of the store while leading the unit in a manner consistent with our leadership expectations and core values to maximize the company's financial success. Must provide remarkable customer service and financial stability through the core functions of Retail Operations as well as maintain all operational and merchandising standards. The Store Director will develop a team that consistently meets goals for productivity and customer service.
What You'll Be Doing
As Store Director, you will use your retail leadership and service expertise as a positive force for your store and your team's success. When you bring your 'A-Game' - Acknowledging, Assisting and Appreciating your customers - the 'WOW' moments will create meaningful experiences for our customers and team members.
Do you have proven abilities to analyze financial data, provide excellent customer service, and develop future leaders? Are you open to considering opportunities in the Toledo, OH area? Join our team!
- Have earned a bachelor's degree or have the equivalent retail experience
- Have 5 years of retail/service industryexperience
- Have 3 years of leadership experience including management of leaders with direct reports
- Minimum 3 years of retail leadership experience with General Merchandise and Grocery/Fresh experience preferred
- Experience in leading retail or service operation with $40 million minimum in annual sales revenue (through single or multi-unit responsibility)
- Position may require lifting, carrying, and other physical acts.
- You will use your skills to maximize sales and maintain fiscal responsibility.
- Provide excellent customer service throughout store operations.
- You will mentor and coach all team members and leaders to ensure goals are met and exceeded.
- You will ensure the store is properly staffed with well-trained team members as well as work to professionally develop existing team members.
- You will work to maintain all corporate, safety and regulatory procedures to provide a safe and stable work environment.
- To be a strong community partner by cultivating relationships in the local community to support the Meijer brand.