- A motivated, and personable New York State licensed Optician to join our growing team.
- Experienced with the ability to repair and adjust eyewear, understand and submit insurance claims.
- Considers him/herself to be detail-oriented and organized with good time management skills.
- Possess a passion for fashion and eyewear.
- Is able to multi-task in various job-related roles while maintaining accuracy and timely completion of projects.
- Is able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in person and over the phone.
- Has the flexibility to work days, weekends and some evenings.
- Has an outgoing personality and prioritizes kindness towards all customers and coworkers.
- Desires to create and contribute to a fun and pleasant work environment while maintaining professionalism.
- Ensure flawless accuracy in taking and recording measurements, adjusting and fitting eyewear.
- Verify that finished eyewear meets optical standards and customer requirements/requests.
- Comfortably explain eyewear prescription terminology to customers.
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and accurately describe features and benefits of our various lenses and frames.
- Work with other team members to ensure all customers receive exceptional service throughout their shopping experience.
- Consult customers on the best frames and lenses for their personal style, face type, and lifestyle.
- Innovate and share best practices for sales and customer service so they can be implemented throughout the team.
- Act as a representative for our brand to help educate and excite others about our mission and values.