Mental Health Clinical Supervisor
- Posted: over a month ago
Title: Mental Health Clinical Supervisor
Reports to: The CEO
Supervises: LGPCs, LMSWs, and Social work/professional counselor Interns
The primary responsibility of the Clinical Supervisor is to provide clinical mentorship to clinicians of lower licensure in both individual and group settings.
- Ensure the professional and clinical development of all mentees.
- Random clinical documentation review for therapists participating in individual sessions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete Board Approved supervision to assigned therapists and clinicians.
- Conducting both individual and group supervision sessions.
- Providing training and other professional development to supervisees.
- Reviewing clinical documentation for therapists participating in clinical individual supervision.
- Will facilitate in-service training for staff.
- Available for crisis consultation and management.
There are a number of standard duties and responsibilities that all employees, irrespective of their role and level of seniority with the Megacare, are expected to be familiar with and adhere to:
- Comply at all times with the requirements of health and safety regulations to ensure their own well-being and that of their colleagues.
- Promote and comply with Megacare policies on diversity and equality both in the delivery of services and the treatment of others.
- Ensure confidentiality at all times, only releasing confidential information obtained during the course of employment to those acting in an official capacity in accordance with the provision of the HIPPA regulations and all related rules and regulations.
- Comply with the Megacare protocols on the appropriate use of telephone, email, and internet facilities.
- Comply with the principles of risk management in relation to individual and corporate responsibilities.
- Comply with Megacare policies on diversity and equality both in the delivery of services and treatment of others.
This Job description is not exhaustive and as such the post holder is expected to be flexible. Any changes will only be made following a discussion with the post holder.
Education: Minimum of a master’s degree in social work, psychology and mental health counseling or a related field from an accredited college or university.
Special Requirement: In addition to a master’s degree, candidates must have a valid license as a Licensed Clinical social worker or professional counselor [LCSW-C or LCPC]. The post-holder must also be Board-approved to provide supervision.
Experience: At least three years of professional managerial experience working in mental health counseling, psychotherapy, and related social services in a public or certified private welfare or health agency in the same capacity.
- A self-starter who is able to work with minimum supervision.
- High-motivated and flexible.
- A client-centered and organized approach to client care.
- A good team player and a confident person.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity, patience, compassion, care, and professionalism in dealing with pressure, unpredictable and sensitive situations in relation to client care.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Team Building
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Empathy and professionalism
- Documentation skills.
Currently - LMSW, LGPC, MSW & Professional Counselor Interns.
This job operates in office, community, and virtual settings. This role also requires the routine use of standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines. This role is located at the Megacare Healths LLC corporate office in Baltimore.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. This position regularly requires long hours and some weekend work as necessary from time to time.
Travel is primarily local during the business day.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the corporate mission.
- Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity, patience, compassion, care, and professionalism in dealing with pressure, and unpredictable and sensitive situations in relation to Consumer care.
Megacare Healths Service LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. This Job description is not exhaustive and as such the post holder is expected to be flexible. Any changes will only be made following a discussion with the post holder.
The employee/Contractor's printed name and date below constitute the employee/contractor's understanding of the requirements, essential functions, and duties of the position.
Megacare Healths Services LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?