***Please answer all questions while applying to be considered for this position***
Sales & Event Representative - Entry Level
MegaLight, Inc. is seeking an energetic individual capable of managing current sales relationships, developing new sales territory, and developing/presenting sales proposals. MegaLight offers a competitive salary and a full range of benefits including paid vacation, medical/dental/vision insurance, and a 401(k) plan. The Sales & Event Representative position is based in our Hudson, Ohio office.
- Manage customer relationships over a multi-state region
- Prospect new and existing customers
- Prepare and present sales proposals and attend industry events
- Coordinate program activities and establish sales strategies
- Maintain knowledge of market trends, competitive actions, and consumer needs
- Participate in strategic planning as a program and sales innovator
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Travel for business up to 30% of the time
- Entry level Account Management position
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college preferred, but not required
- 3 - 5 years of job experience in phone sales, customer service, sales, and/or marketing
- Integrative, team working style; Excellent problem resolution skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills; self-motivated
- Proficient computer skills
- Experience with Salesforce preferred but not required
- Ability to manage multiple projects efficiently
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions
- Excellent negotiation and client relationship skills
- Excellent presentation skills; Customer focused mindset
We pay 50% of your Health Care premium, as well as vision and dental premiums. New employees start with 10 PTO days a year and 12 paid Holidays.
Overtime pays at time and a half.