MegaDiamond Machine Operator
- Posted: over a month ago
Machine Operators are required to work in one of the three main areas: Assembly, Press, and Finishing. Machine Operators in the Assembly area make powder for assembly and build drill bit parts. Machine operators in the Press area press parts making soft materials into hard materials. The Machine Operators in the Finishing area finish cutters for customers.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Follow a structured method in the manufacture of components.
- Ability to read and work from engineering drawings to meet specified Quality Standards.
- Read and understand written work instructions.
- Fully Inspect own work using imperial and/or metric measuring equipment.
- Produce work of a High standard in completion of work components.
- Work largely unsupervised and be highly self-motivated.
- Prepared to work shift system and overtime (week-ends included).
- Adhere to company attendance policy to ensure customer deliveries are met.
- Flexible in working requirements as the needs of the business dictate.
- Comply with all Schlumberger QHSE Policies and procedures.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to new situations, communicate effectively and pays attention to detail.
- This is a Full-Time Position
- Must be able to work at one of the following locations and shift schedules:
MegaDiamond 275 W 2230 N Provo, UT
Monday-Wednesday 4:00 PM - 4:30 AM (B Shift)
Thursday-Saturday 4:00 AM - 4:30 PM (C Shift)
- A high school diploma or GED.
- 0 - 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Manufacturing/Production Machine Operator experience is helpful.
Starts at $19.62-$21.60 depending on shift schedule.
We offer medical, vision, dental, 401K and more on day one of employment.
Tuition reimbursement is available after a year of employment.
All new hires must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screenings.
An Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer
Females, Minorities, Veterans, Disabled and Other Protected Groups.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ManufacturingView all jobs at MegaDiamond, Inc